If you find any of the information on this site useful and would like to donate, please donate to any good cause of your choice or donate to suffering children (UNICEF). I am running this blog as a hobby and not for money! Thank you.
The content on this site is provided as information only and should not be taken as an investment advice. This site's content shall not be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell any security or financial instrument, or to participate in any particular trading or investment strategy. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author and are for entertainment purposes only. Any investment decision that results in losses or gains made based on any information on this site is not the responsibility of the author.
I have been trading stocks since 2008 and options since 2009. I developed an interest in stock market from my mom, who has been trading in India since 1992. I have a day job and I primarily trade for fun. My interests are technical analysis and trading options. I primarily use support and resistance levels, fibonacci retracement levels, MACD and RSI as my trading tools. To me, Elliot waves are good to explain past market movements but they are not as good in predicting future market direction.
Altcoin Bros Still Waiting For Godot
-
Every time one altcoin rips while Bitcoin chops, the same question comes
back: is this the start of a rotation into alts, or just one name having
its own p...
09/15/2026 Intra-day Update
-
*THE SUMMARY OF THE MARKET OUTLOOK:*
- The long term based on *WEEKLY* chart: Bias is
…
The post 09/15/2026 Intra-day Update first appeared on Cobra...